DivineGods
Please Login or Register to Continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DivineGods
Please Login or Register to Continue.
DivineGods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chucky's 99 Crafting guide

2 posters

Go down

Chucky's 99 Crafting guide Empty Chucky's 99 Crafting guide

Post  Chucky Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:26 pm

99 Crafting Guide:

For people who dont like to read lime me. (its not really that much)

Hello, This is my 99 Crafting Guide. What you are going to want to do first is go to your spell book. Once you are there click on " Skilling Teleport " after that click on the " Crafting and Hunter " then you are obviously going to want to click on "Crafting". Once you reach the Crafting place make sure to bank your inventory. This is the part where people get annoyed. Once you have nothing left in your inventory pick 20 flax. When you have your 20 flax you are going to want to stand in front of the wheel so when your player was looking straight he would see the spinning wheel, the banker, and then the Crafter. You don't want to stand in front of the spinning wheel where when you look straight you see the spinning wheel, and then the fence. Once you are there double click the wheel. It will give you a message saying something like " Hold on..Starting events & Checking Requirements... " Now is when you must wait. Eventually it will start to spin the flax. When you are done spinning the flax, you can then head on over to the Crafter and make sure you right click and hit "trade". Don't talk to him. Then start by buying a chisel. Then buy 5 uncut sapphire, 5 uncut emeralds, 5 uncut ruby's, and 5 uncut diamonds. By then you should be able to reach a high enough level where you can cut uncut dragonstone. ( BTW to cut them, just use the chisel on the gems, very simple ) Now the rest just takes patience and time. Keep getting full inventory's of uncut dragonstone and then cut them. Don't worry you will be make money, so if you do happen to run out of money, go and sell some of amulets you have made. If i were you though I'd keep some of the amulet of glory's that way if you have an easy slayer task like Al-Kharid warriors, you won't have to waste the time to go make a necklace to get there. I hope this helped and if you have anymore questions please tell me either on here or in-game. And if you want a guide for any other skills. Just post a comment. Thanks! ~Chucky~
Chucky
Chucky

Back to top Go down

Chucky's 99 Crafting guide Empty Re: Chucky's 99 Crafting guide

Post  > Aloi < Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Good Guide. Like a Star @ heaven

It could be even better if you provide some pictures of like where are the shops and what type of things to use....that would be more useful. Am I right?
> Aloi <
> Aloi <
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down